Love clicking photos using your mobile camera?
Join in for an informative workshop which will help you understand the basics of mobile camera and master the editing skills on your mobile phone. It’s FREE FOR ALL.
Mobile Photography and Editing Workshop conducted by Kunal Malhotra (The Photography Blogger)
Day 1: 11th June (7:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.) (Anyone can join)
Location: Humayun Tomb, New Delhi
1. Understanding mobile camera:
1.1. Camera Sensor
2. Situtations in which mobile camera is better than DSLR.
3. Creative angles and techniques to capture diferent perspectives.
Day 2: 12th June (4 p.m. – 6 p.m.) (Only 25 people will be selected)
Location: Future Forward, Lajpat Nagar
1. Each member brings 2 best images clicked on 11th June, edited as per their best effort.
2. Why to edit mobile photos in mobile phone itself.
3. Introduction to applications to edit mobile photos.
4. Explaining how to use different tools within theses apps to get best result.
5. Members will be asked to edit their 2 best images using all the learnings.
6. Question and answer session.
– 1 best image will be rewarded with ‘JBL Yurbuds Adventure Line Venture Talk In-Ear Headphone with 1 Button Control and Mic (Orange)’, sponsored by World Photography Club (WPC)
– 2 members with best images (composition + editing) will be featured on The Photography Blogger (Blog + Facebook + Twitter + Instagram).
The workshop is free for all.
For day 1, anyone can join.
For day 2, only 25 people will be selected for the review session. To register for day 2 share two best mobile clicks in the form.
To book your seat, fill this form: http://bit.ly/
To stay updated, mark ‘Attending’ on the Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/486390651544827